I’m Back! :D | Sunday, October 11 | 0 comments

 

Assalamualaikum semua!

 

Came back from Uncle’s house. And oh boy, was it so the very kecoh!

But I love the atmosphere. Hee. Hee. Hee.

Eat eat eat, me and my other uncle challenged each other

The Battle of Nougat! HAHAHAHA. :D

Anyway, I enjoyed the trip there. Almost all my father’s side were there :D

 

And FINALLY I decided which GEM to take up first

thanks to HAZIQ!!!! Hee hee. Thanks ar ABANG. hahah, oklah, bro (:

So this semester, I’m going to take up

jeng jeng jeng

LOVE RELATIONS FOR LIFE-

A Journey of Romance, Sexuality and Relationship.

Hee, while he’s gonna take up the Effective Speaking Module

And next semester, both of us gonna take up

CUSTOMER SERVICE :D

Yippity Yai Yai! Got friend already liao. :D

 

And I cant wait for Tuesday :D

And Saturday:D InsyAllah!

 

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana