7 | Saturday, October 10 | 0 comments



Salam Alaik!

Didn't join the Silat peeps for jalan raye.
'Coz I have this Majlis Perkhawinan to attend to.
Oh wells. Next time maybe.

Anyway, today is the 10th of October.
Which means I've known my very good friend
for 7 months already.
And it shall keep and still be counting. Insyaallah!

So yeahs, I just want to
thank you for being my friend
thank you for making my life much more fun
thank you for tolerating my nonsense
thank you for being there when I need you
thank you for everything ar! *hug*
^_^

Md. Faris Bin Md. Amin
Correct the spelling?
Pardon me if it's wrong. (:
My very special friend
My very special star
My very good but very kental friend.
Hee hee!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! 


I love you teddy bears Pictures, Images and Photos


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana