| Friday, October 9 | 0 comments

Salam Alaik!


"Hahahaha. Study hard ok? Don't be like me"
That was what a friend and senior of mine told me a few mins ago.

And I got all emotional. Just by that phrase.
Coz he spurred me to strive harder.
Thank You.

"Shasha, nw that u cut down on tv dun be stress ok. 
Study3 is also not healthy for ur mind. 
I would be more than willing to make you laugh :D"
That was what my dear special friend once told me.

And I was touched at that point of time.
Coz knowing that exams are drawing near,
he cared for my well being and didnt want me to be stressed.
And that spurred me to do revisions till late night
Knowing that someone is motivating me in spirit.
Thank You ^_^

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana