| Tuesday, September 8 | 0 comments

You wipe the tears from my eyes
And you say that all it takes is a phone call
I cry at the thought of being alone and then
I wonder how long it will take till i'm home again



Assalamualaikum semua


Alhamdulillah, today afternoon,
I'll be tutoring Ridzwan.
But it's gonna be weird
Coz it'd be the first and perhaps last time
I'm ever gonna see him
Dont get me wrong
I know this junior of mine a year ago.
So yea.


Hari Raya Aidilfitri is like
sooner than I expected it to be
Pejam celik pejam celik
dah raye..
Then I'd be sad for a few minutes
coz Ramadhan will then make its mark
and leave
only to reappear next year.


Preparations are already on full gungho speed
Well, not really
all we did was to buy flowers, cushion covers
Chair seat covers, more covers?!?!
Baju kurung and of course ingredients for
THE ULTIMATE SHIZ, kuih raya!


This year will be going old school style
But come to think of it, it IS the norm ey?
Kuih tart,kuih makmur, kuih kurma, choc chip cookies,
London almond, Honeyed Cornflakes and
Ibu's scrumptious kek kukus and kek marble(:
Gahh! I'm like drooling already.


Ooh, and dont forget the crackers
Chilli flavoured potato chips
Rempeyek
Tumpi, and PRAWN ROLLS
*reminisces about our TIME CAPSULE*
-still safely in Syaff's hands-
YAY!:DD


& I'm having stomach
and abdominal pains
like nowww..
very painful.
sobs sobs.
Note that they aint cramps as in those cramps
But instead just plain but painful pains.
Painful pains. very PUN-ish!
teringat si Haziq tu.. HAHA!


Ooh, and lately I've been singing to myself
And FARIS, nope, I'm NOT crazy.
Yea, those evergreens that just give
a tinge bit of nostalgia in this whole
festive aura.
And my favourite song
would be the
*shit!i forgot the title*
one that goes "Duhai bonda.. Duhai ayahanda.."
and another one that goes
"usahlah abang membuang waktu, mari mengunjung ke rumah bonda..."
YEA,THOSE TWO!!
dang it! i cant seem to conceptualise the two songs' title.
huhuhu.


Ohkays then,I should prep myself up
later need to tutor that small boy boy.
haha! padahal,he's taller than me
SHOOSH!nah. nonetheless i'm older than him
though it's just a one year diff!




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana