| Wednesday, September 9 | 0 comments

Littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but it's so true
I know it's not right but it seems unfair
Things are reminding me of you

Assalamualaikum semua(:

Yesterday's first tuition session
was..
Fun(:
Funny thing was it was the first time both of us met
and somehow or rather
We kinda clicked
which was good
seeing how I was gonna be the one tutoring him
(:

He is smart I must say
just that he needs that extra push
for him to excel
So, Insyaallah, I'll be there
to give him that final push
for his maths
I really hope I'll be able to teach him well.
Wan,that's my promise to you ok?
Lol. I sound so cliche?!?!

I'm updating a lil late today
coz I've
just finished helping Ibu out
in yeas, making Kuih Makmur
Well, actually, i'm just the one
inserting the peanut into the dough
and making intricate patterns on it
or in malay, "cepitkan"
And i must say,
I DID WELL!
:D

Now,Faris, you must say this
"You did a good job helping Ibu out. I'm proud of you friend!"
HAHAH!

Okayy..
now my hands are kinda soft coz of the dough
i guess i'm like gonna bathe now.
and perhaps after this,
derive more ways
on how to help Wan
in understanding
Mathematics concepts.
Jiayou Wan! :D


smiley Pictures, Images and Photosbouncing smiley Pictures, Images and Photos
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana