| Monday, September 7 | 0 comments

It's not over tonight
Just give me one more chance to make it right
I may not make it through the night
I won't go home without you

Assalamualaikum semua(:

Haish. Supposed to be tutoring Ridzwan like about now
But, his exam ends at 3
and he suggested after buke?
I really can't. Curfew.
So I really hope tomorrow afternoon would be okay for him.
I'm so sorry Wan. So so sorry :(

Anyway, from now on
I shan't be calling someone, someone
HAHA!
He's got a proper name doesnt he.

FARISFARISFARISFARISFARISFARIS
haha!
see FARIS, i've typed out your name
in like a spectrum of colours!!
HAHA!
wanna know why?
coz you're a colourful person
always BRIGHTENING up my day!
HAHA!HAHA!HAHA!HAHA!

Oh oh, I MISS YOU LAA FRIEND!! :D
*6th Sense ticks in*
I know you miss me too. Right? Right? Right?
Haha. Tak tahu malu sae.

See larh, this post is all about YOU
Haha!
& You've been flooding my tagboard!
For that, I THANK YOU.
Coz it shows that you do read it.
Hee!
ooh, and you STILL owe me a song! BLUEK!
*punches you in the stomach*
:D

Ah, i guess I'll stop typing now..
Too much Faris on this post
Will just inflate his ego. Nyehehhee..
(:

Animated Pictures, Images and Photos


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana