u u u u | Thursday, September 24 | 0 comments

Assalamualaikum semua

Been quite busy and at the same time slacking
lacking of stuff to do
wasting my time away
rotting at home
Haa! No la, a lot of things happening.

Jalan raye. and more jalan raye
Jalan raye with family
Jalan raye with friends
Jalan raye with family
Haa!

Did I ever mention that I get goosebump-ed easily?
One thing that makes me go Brr.
Like sooo much
Is when someone starts using
'u' in conversations.
Something like, ''u blm tido lagi eh? u tngh buat ape skrg? alaa, u ni eh suke tao kacau2 orang"
Not that I DONT like it.
I do like it
but that happens only when I'm comfortable with that person(=
And so, yesterday's u u u u right,
Got me so shocked, that I got all Brr Brr!
Hee. Ooh, and Faris tried to skive just now!
Tsk tsk tsk! BLUEK! :D


Aiyah, nothing to update about already ar.
Hahah. Wanna eat nowwwwww... :p

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana