Results | Wednesday, September 23 | 0 comments

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No I wont be afraid, no I wont be afraid
Just as long as you stand by me, stand by me

Assalamualaikum semua

I received my results a few hours ago
And syukur Alhamdulillah
I attained a great result
Well not that great
Can be improved.
But heck, I really am blessed(=

Gosh, Syaff, Su and me
we did well!
HAAH!
Later when we meet during jalan raye nanti,
kite jump2 eh, ikut style kite eh?
Hee!!!

So here's my results
Abit shy ar.




Singapore Polytechnic 2009/2010 S1 Examination Results


Student ID: 0939704
Name: NUR SHAZANA BINTE SAINI

Module Code - Grade
-------------------

 SP1121 - A  
BA0289 - DIST
SC7701 - DIST
LC1134 - B
MS1515 - B+
LC1133 - B+
SC7702 - C+


The two distinctions for FOM and ICP
the only two exams that I had to take(:
Alhamdulillah!

And a GPA of 3.538
Alhamdulillah!

I was so happy I'm telling you!
Haha!! Realllyyyyyyy
But i've promised myself
next semester
I wanna attain at least a 3.755
Just need to get one more distinction can already.
Insyaallah!!

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana