|
My Stars (:
| Friday, September 25 | 0 comments
Baby baby when we first met Assalamualaikum semua! Just now, attended the Diploma Plus briefing held at LT17A Well, it was quite interesting but i guesssss.. i won't take it up I already have Chinese lessons, Silat and other commitments(hee!) So i guess, it'd be too taxing on me if I were to take up another. Oh wells, I'd rather concentrate on getting a 4.0. HEE! And following that, Syaff and I went to Westmall to have lunch And had Mega McSpicy! Lol! 2nd time this week I'm having it. Oh wells, he did tell me to gain a little bit more weight So yea lorrrr. dont blame me if I DID grow bigger. hahaha! Anyways, it was surprising that he called me just now. I was shocked But pleasantly shocked. I missed his voice, really So when I finally heard him over the phone I was just 'whoa!' *winks* I like, no, Love his voice! really realllyyy, very nice to hear. Hee hee! I love my star's voice *smiles* Syaff(my LUCKY star) heard his voice too. It was just funny the whole situation Especially bout the kentang issue! Hee! Yeaps, after this, will be going to my uncle's house to visit/ jalan raye. That's all for today I guess. ooh, and i'm still missing your voice laa friend(: hee!Miss your voice only ar! ok ok, maybe the person too. Huhu. ^_^ Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh Labels: your voice. hees |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |