| Saturday, September 12 | 0 comments

My ordinary life no longer colours blue
It's because of you
And baby when I look at you
Assalamualaikum semua(:


Seems that i've been updating about
hari raye stuff.
like duh. it's like next sunday lor.
very fast..
and i don't like it.
simply coz Ramadhan would be over ):
Sobs.


Anyway, yesterday was ChocChipCookie making.
:D
I love it so much. Hee.


And now I realise,
you didn't mean sharks as in sharks
You meant it as Shucks! Correct?
Haha!
Oh yea, heard the song already
Thank you eh.
The tune's kinda catchy as well
Very nice song.
Hee(: *jumps up and down*
hahahha!!


And exam results gonna be released
at around 9am on the 23rd of September
The time that I'd most probably
be out enjoying the scrumptious kuihs
and oh-so-yum-yum dishes.
LOL.


and i will then receive an SMS
that most probably will go like
"Nur Shazana Saini, your exam results are as follows...."
I really hope I can get distinctions for both exam papers.
I really really do.
Doakan for me ye. Amin.



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana