|
Feeling Better Already
| Friday, September 11 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua. Alhamdulillah, I feel much better today Perhaps, all I needed was a good night's rest and a scrumptious pre-dawn meal. Yeas. I feel better already. To tell you the truth, I dont know why I felt so down-in-the-pits Too much stuff going on in my mind I suppose? Or just that I miss arwah datuk a lot, a lot. My long departed grandfather. I really miss him Though we don't talk much. 3rd September 2007 The day my greatest inspiration left this world. Semoga rohnye dicucuri rahmat. Amin. Anyway, last night or should I say morning, I received pleasant and heart warming words. You know, sometimes the best thing that one could ever wish for is to have someone who would cheer you up just by words that carry meaning and sincerity. So for that, I thank you I can't seem to thank you enough huh. But really, ThankYou Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh Labels: my dear friend♥ |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |