If we'd met each other under a different sky Maybe then things would be much better between you and I We could always hold on to this one special thing we share But it would be too much for us to bear
Assalamualaikum semua.
It all started today With a cleanup of our place All dirt and grime washed away Oh, such tiredness placed on my face
Today was clean-up day,an impromptu one My room gets cleared, like finally And all of which I did myself. It was taxing on me. Dusted off every speck of grime on the wood panels of the living room that is. While Ayah and Arif did the polishing of wood thingy
As much as I'm happy to see the whole place clean Somehow or rather, I still feel quite sucky today I feel like vomiting I feel headachey I feel very very mundane I feel stuffy too Gosh.I.Don't.Know.Why
Entah lah eh, just dont feel cheerful today. Even Faizal Isa's success into clinching Top13 didnt give me much cheer Not even my all time favourite chocolate will cheer me up now.