| Friday, August 28 | 0 comments

Well, you drive me crazy half the time
The other half I'm only trying
To let you know that what I feel is true
And I'm only me when I'm with you


Assalamualaikum Semua!
7th day of Ramadhan.
1 week. gone just like that. ):


Nonetheless, I am blessed
Blessed to be still living
Blessed to be still breathing
Blessed to be with the ones I love so much
And of course blessed to be able to go through this Ramadhan


Elated.Blessed.Loved♥
That's how I feel right now
In fact, that's how I feel these few days


Need I explain further as to why I feel this way?
No need I guess,
coz what I know for sure
is that these three feelings
will always remain,etched and never dissipate.
(:


To end of, here's a lil pic that i've edited
Picture Courtesy of Photobucket

Photobucket


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana