| Saturday, August 29 | 0 comments

Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true

Assalamualaikum semua(:

sighs.
sometimes people can be such low-lifes
people dont go around asking for other's numbers
when both parties haven't even interacted?!
i don't like it.it kinda scares me):

"btw,can exchange numbers?"
eee. and on the pretext of
"berkenan sangat dengan u"
EEEEEEEEEYEEEEERR.

Oh wells, nuff said.
Sabar ye shasha.
Sabar tu separuh daripada iman
(:

Blessed,I still am
Elated,I still am
Loved,I still am
I just wanna say thank you to all those around me
I love each and everyone of you
Hee
*Hugs&Kisses*
Hugs, Animated Hugs, Graphics, Keefers Pictures, Images and Photos

Didnt that made you feel so warm and loved? HAHA!

That's all for now.Just a short update
Coz someone told me to update regularly.
Hmm, i wonder who that person is.
*Grins*


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana