Elated.Blessed.Loved♥ | Thursday, August 27 | 0 comments

Though The Breezes Through Trees
Move So Pretty You're All I See
As The World Keeps Spinning Round
You Hold Me Right Here, Right Now


Assalamualaikum Semua(:


Today Im feeling very very very HAPPY!
I dont know why but, yea, I'm smiling
Feeling happy like no others business!
(:


Besides that, I'm also like craving for certain stuff
I'm craving for...

./ Cadbury Chocolates!!♥
./ Sour sweets from Mini toons!!
./ Chocolate fudge cake!!♥
./ Hershey's Cookies&Cream!
./ Wanton Mee from Jurong West♥[all thanks to Farah and Sad(:]
./ That claypot noodle from West Coast!
./ Ibu's blackpepper with cheese roti john♥
./ Famous Amous's Dark choc chip biscuits!!
./ Ooh, Sushi!!! It's been a long time since I had that♥
./ McSpicy!!

Oh my, I'm craving for like a lot of stuff!I want them all!
Greedy glutton-ish me! haha!


Ohh, and also some other stuff
./ A song (That someone owes me one! Haa♥)
./ A meetup with the ones I love,miss and adore
./ A good GPA for sem1,I hope(:


Aside from all that cravings and yearnings,
I really am happy
feeling all fuzzy and warm inside
haha!
and i came across this quote:

smile. Pictures, Images and Photos


& a cheesy and mushy one as well! haha!

smiling4u Pictures, Images and Photos




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana