| Wednesday, August 26 | 0 comments

Such A Feeling's Coming Over Me
There Is Wonder In Most Everythin I See
Not A Cloud In The Sky
Got The Sun In My Eyes
& I Wont Be Surprised If It's A Dream


Assalamualaikum semua.
5th day of Ramadhan. That's fast ):


Gonna make this post short.
Today, I had my FOM Examination!
(:


& Judging from that smiley,
It went well!
In other words I loved the paper!
Alhamdulillah, my late night mugging and conceptual learning paid off
Syukur Alhamdulillah


Thanks for the good luck just now, good friend(:
Appreciate it,really.


Okays, off to catch SI and perhaps start on mugging ICP.
One more examination paper, and it's the..
Much awaited...
HOLIDAYS!!
(:
Ooh, and there's iftar with my sec school friends
on tuesday
i miss those girls of mine(:
<3


./mug.mug.mug


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh
<3


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana