| Tuesday, August 25 | 0 comments

Give Me A Chance And I'll Prove This All Wrong
You Walked In You Were So
Quick To Judge
But Honey He's Nothing Like Me
Darling Why Can't You See



Assalamualaikum semua(:


Well, the above excerpt is part there of lyrics
from Backstreet Boy's "I'll Never Break Your Heart"
Why not look at the song's lyrics?
Quite meaningful yet touching yet so sweet on the guy's part(:
Gahh! I'm having another those sentimental moments? Hee.


Let's see, I've been listening to songs after songs
whilst revising my beloved mindmaps
and as you might have guessed it,i loved a particular song
Okay,not love, just found it meaningful&etc.
Revalina's - Ceritaku (Read the lyrics,quite saddening.HAHA)


NOW, you might think what's going on in my mind.
Correct? Hee.
Actually, I'm pondering over certain matters.
Firstly, the song itself.
Note to Faris: I didnt think of anyone upon hearing it.TSK.
What I thought was, without love,
We'd be humans devoid of feelings.
SO inevitably, one might suffer from heartbreaks, disappointment
But that's just part and parcel of what you'd call L.O.V.E
And thus, there's no reason to stop loving after that
Coz whether one likes it or not, love's everywhere.
Embrace it(: Hee.


Secondly, I realised that
though attractions, infatuations are aplenty
there will be that one moment in your life
when you realise that he or she is your soulmate
Cliche as it might sound, it's actually true(:


To sum it up, love is not a figment of our imagination
But instead a beautiful and intricate occurrence in life.
Let's just say that LOVE is nothing but hearwarming bliss

3 Hearts. 1 for each of my bestie. 1 for that good friend. Haa.

♥♥♥


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana