| Monday, August 17 | 0 comments

Staring Out At The Rain With A Heavy Heart
It's The End Of The World In My Mind
Then Your Voice Pulls Me Back Like A Wake Up Call


Assalamualaikum semua(:


I dunno what to write about..
but someone told me to update.
and that means you, you lil nutcase of a Faris!!
haha!


what to write..
ahh.
exams exams exams coming soon..
tests coming soon
chinese exam coming soon
luckily i had a pleasant day yesterday
if not..


I might just go bonkers! Gahh!!
Yeap, went out with him again.
haha!
coz you know why?
it's exam time soon
meet more often lor!
haha
-_-


da da da da
la la la la
ha ha ha ha
what else shall i post about?

and Mr/Ms regnrts
may i know who you are?
please don't hide behind that acronym
it's kinda weird don't you think?
So yes, do me a favour
and tell me who you are
(:
thanks lots!


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh





|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana