|
| Saturday, August 15 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua(: Im gonna make this post short. Sighs. Yesterday, while I was being my usual happy self and on the way back to SP with Syaff, I saw someone Someone who I seemed to have forget but somehow re-emerged. You saw me didnt you? You heard us calling you, didnt you? Then why didn't you have the courtesy to turn and say hi? Have you got Sighs. Gahh. Forget it. Thinking of you, my friend,(yes,you're still a friend) Will only make me fall down deep into the abyss. Gahh. Yes Syaff, I'll forget about him Yes Faris,I'll get over it. Why should I be sad, when I've got good friend? I've got my family I've got my besties I've got Faris I've got my other friends as well. So, yea, I'm feeling much better now. And sweet Faris texted me a few mins ago "Good afternoon! How are you today?(:" ah.the littlest things can just make your spirits lifted. Thank You. To all! :D Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |