| Tuesday, August 18 | 0 comments

Jangan Pulangkan Kerinduan
Tiap Kali Kau Berjauhan
Tidak Mudah Ku Lupakan
Kerna Sayang


Assalamualiakum semua!


Looking at the above stanza..
Does it seem familiar to some of you?
Or rather those who know me?
haha. yeaps.
It's Faizal's favourite song!
hahaah!
I only like the song though(:

Okays, while browsing through the various pictures I had
I stumbled upon a few of my childhood pics
with my favourite cousin,munira(:
I MISS YOU BABE!!! (:


So here are the pictures.
I look kinda boyish.
Gahh! And I can already foresee
Faris taunting me "haha!boyish you"
Sheesh(:


So here it is(:

Photobucket


Me.Sitting down decked in PJs looking as usual,blur




Photobucket

Me smiling with my cousin. With that short hair of mine(:

Photobucket

Ah!This is priceless.Me with the two pigtails with ribbons someomore!
Gosh.Those were the days.(:

That was then.



Photobucket

I Love This Photo!Hee(:


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana