|
| Monday, August 31 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua i see someone has tagged(: but please leave ur name laa, someone hee. Okay, today i'm gonna talk about EYE CONTACT something that i fail at. why is that so? Read on... Hee(: I know that eye contact is very important during interactions But really,each time I talk to someone I can only maintain a lil eye contact after which, my eyes will slowly look to something else or as Faris said "Your eyes keep on rolling. Cannot keep still" gahh! not that i'm retarded or what but just that each time i try to look at someone i'll just get nervous and self-conscious this happens with both genders and especially more when im talking to a guy. sighs. as much as i try to practise with my friends i still failed to do so sob sob sob sob ): nonetheless i'm trying my best to maintain proper eye contact So help me along yeas.Much appreciated. Ohh, and i was browsing through horoscopes then pranced upon a meaningful quote and as usual i went "aaawwww..so sweet" haha! You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me. Sweet and meaningful right? Hahas! :D Oh and someone dont dwell too much on that ill feeling you've gotten yea? It will go off soon,hopefully. Gosh,really, you sounded so weird and sad. Nevermind,be happy and jumpy ok! Like elmo(: ![]() Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |