| Wednesday, September 2 | 0 comments

The best thing bout tonight's that we're not fighting
Could it be that we have been this way before



Assalamualaikum semua!

Yesterday's iftar with my beloved sayangs was the SHIZZZ!!!
Seriously, it was like so damn fun!!
And when I saw Aly and Ima
I was literally jumping and screaming and hugging them
So this happens when I totally miss someone. (:

Went to Al Azhar to break fast.
And it was nice. First time iftar-ing with them(:
Nuff said. Let the pics do the talking(:
I dunno what's wrong with blogger. But the pics came out small.
Sorry):
You can click on the pic for a better view though.



Photobucket Photobucket
Crazy bunch of people!!! :D & why do i look as if im crying?!


Photobucket Photobucket
Hungry people. To pass the time, take photos(:


Photobucket Photobucket
Awesome people they all are!

Photobucket Photobucket
Amirah & Hanis Alyssyah & Suriyani




Photobucket Photobucket
Ima & Syahidah Me & Syafinah


Oh and we had scrumptious food too.
I had Claypot Noodle.
See someone? I thought of you leh while buying the food!
HAHAHAHA!
My claypot noodle(:
Photobucket


Photobucket
Amirah's Mee Bandung

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Syafinah's Nasi Paprik Ima's Mee Hongkong

Overall it was just awesome! I enjoyed it so much.
*jumps up and down*
(;


Oh, and today is someone's exam ar!
JIAYOU!!!


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana