| Sunday, August 30 | 0 comments

Like The Clouds You
Drift Me Away, Far Away
And Like The Sun You
Brighten The Day,You Brighten My Day

Assalamualaikum semua(:

Right now, i smell smoke
as in the sky, its smoky
all i see are white-greyish patches
Not a good sign.
Haze?Fire?Normal smoke?
Brr.

Anyway..
About yesterday's pissifying moment
gahh.
Someone wanted to see the actual print.
Hee hee. So here it is.

Message:

hye there,
i viewed ur profile,
berkenan sangat.
wish to get to know u more and clooser. hope u sudi,
btw can i have ur number coz im not always online,
and dont have any msn or ym account.
so prefer to text u to get to know u.
so may i have ur number.
hope its fine with u...
nak sgt berkenalan dgn u.
thanks anyway for reading this...
hear from u soon ya

As much as I appreciate the politeness given,
but still,it creeps me out. Brr.
though he looks kinda nice?
But such things really creeps me out.Gahh. emphasis much.

ICP Exam this Tuesday(:
&I'm finally going to meet my sayangs on the day itself
for buka!
Hee. I really miss them laa.
Syafinah,Suriyani,Syahidah
Fatimah,Amirah,Alyssyah,Hanis


Of course I miss my other friends as well
Kampung Melayu,DMC04,
Pesilat(s),Pink Strawberry

Gahh.I miss like everybody lahh!
HAHA.
& Syaff, I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOREEEE THAN YOU MISS ME!!!♥
Dont fight with me over this ar. (Pfft)


Ohh,and to someone, I've updated already leh
Three cheers for me! Haa.
So if you read this already, please leave a tag(:
Formality's sake! Hee Hee! :D
roll bear Pictures, Images and Photos


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana