| Sunday, August 30 | 0 comments

Like The Clouds You
Drift Me Away, Far Away
And Like The Sun You
Brighten The Day,You Brighten My Day

Assalamualaikum semua(:

Right now, i smell smoke
as in the sky, its smoky
all i see are white-greyish patches
Not a good sign.
Haze?Fire?Normal smoke?
Brr.

Anyway..
About yesterday's pissifying moment
gahh.
Someone wanted to see the actual print.
Hee hee. So here it is.

Message:

hye there,
i viewed ur profile,
berkenan sangat.
wish to get to know u more and clooser. hope u sudi,
btw can i have ur number coz im not always online,
and dont have any msn or ym account.
so prefer to text u to get to know u.
so may i have ur number.
hope its fine with u...
nak sgt berkenalan dgn u.
thanks anyway for reading this...
hear from u soon ya

As much as I appreciate the politeness given,
but still,it creeps me out. Brr.
though he looks kinda nice?
But such things really creeps me out.Gahh. emphasis much.

ICP Exam this Tuesday(:
&I'm finally going to meet my sayangs on the day itself
for buka!
Hee. I really miss them laa.
Syafinah,Suriyani,Syahidah
Fatimah,Amirah,Alyssyah,Hanis


Of course I miss my other friends as well
Kampung Melayu,DMC04,
Pesilat(s),Pink Strawberry

Gahh.I miss like everybody lahh!
HAHA.
& Syaff, I MISS YOU SO MUCH MOREEEE THAN YOU MISS ME!!!
Dont fight with me over this ar. (Pfft)


Ohh,and to someone, I've updated already leh
Three cheers for me! Haa.
So if you read this already, please leave a tag(:
Formality's sake! Hee Hee! :D
roll bear Pictures, Images and Photos


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana