| Monday, August 24 | 0 comments

I've Made Up My Mind, Don't Need To Think It Over
If I'm Wrong I Am Right, Dont't Need To Look No Further
This Ain't Lust,I Know This Is Love


Assalamualaikum semua(:


Here's just one of my creations.
Yet another story, yes, yet another one.
To put it more specifically, a long poem


She goes to bed
Trying to get herself to sleep
Much as she tries to,
She just can't seem to sleep


Unknowingly, memories flooded before her
One by one, she started reliving it all
Every single one, bitter or sweet
Be it a big matter or small


That certain memory pranced on her
As much as she tried to dissipate it
No matter how hard she tried
She just cant seem to rid of it


What more can she do
But to just relive it once again
Sorrows, dissapointment
Negative emotions yet again


Because of that bitter moment
Her perceptions change
No longer did she see things in the same light
Everything related to it seems strange


Suddenly she was brought back
Back to reality
Of the present state,time,situation
Everything was back in normality


Flashed upon her were the great moments
Every single moment right on track
She knows it's different this time round
But somehow,something's pulling her back


Fearing of an encore of yesterdays
Mindsets were set
Stereotyping occurred
Causing situations around her to be an upset


Nonetheless, as she finally gets to sleep
She realised one thing
No two things are the same
Everything has its reasons


So she smiled herself to sleep
Knowing that the past is the past
And the present
A much beautiful state



Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana