| Saturday, August 22 | 0 comments

You Know I've Never Met A Man
Who's Made Me Feel Quite So Secure
He's Not Like All Them Other Boys
They're All So Dumb And Immature


Assalamualaikum semua!


Fasting month starts now(:
First day, how is it going for each and one of you?
As fo me, I'm like so esctatic! :DD
Dunno why, HYPER uh. Hees!


Though I have been revising throughout the few days,
I still have time to update?
HAHA!
Gosh. What's gotten into me?
See la, you BUNCIT, ask me go update
bluek! :D


i've nothing much to say
except, thank you for yesterday
<3

oh, here's some pictures (random ones)
Hee hee hee.




Photobucket

Can you spot me? Me, with the short hair and geeky specs, with no prefect tie :D


Photobucket

Ah.Secondary school days!Can you find me, lil nutcase? Hees:D


Photobucket

Ah yes, after O level results! Long haired moments ^^


Photobucket

And now im in polytechnic.how time flies eh.(:


Photobucket

Ohh,and the present. Me+poly+friends+besties+specialfriend=HAPPY!(:



That's all! :DD Hees.




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana