| Sunday, August 9 | 0 comments

I Know That You Are Something Special
To You I'd Be Always Faithful
I Want To Be What You Always Needed
Then I Hope You'll See The Heart In Me


Assalamualaikum semua(:


Alhamdulillah, I managed to fast for three days straight
so did Faris.
yeap.

Yesterday went to Paya Lebar/ TKC/Geylang
to yea, i know it's kinda early
but yea, to purchase Baju Kurung!
haha.
ooh, and i break fast there also.
At this place,
with nice looking waiters
but sadly, little porportions of dishes.
Sighs.

This year's colour theme would be brown yet again.
I dont know what's the whoo haa with brown
But yea, I followed ibu and well, brown it is.


Hmm, what else?
Ooh yes, i'm like chionging all my projects while at the same time
studying for FOM and ICP.
Gahh!
I.Need.Motivation.
And Mushawwir, I don't have to think of Mambo!
What were you thinking you shortie?? Sheesh.
haha!


But yea, I need motivation, like seriously
and i guess i know who will motivate me
*big smile across her face*
hee.


Okay, I'll just end off with these few phrases i got from
"The Best Happiness Quotes"

Just remember...
it doesnt matter how long you have known each other..
all that matters is that
he has kept you smiling from day one

- Cassie

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana