| Tuesday, August 11 | 0 comments

baby i will wait for you
coz i don't know what else i can do
don't tell me i ran out of time
if it takes the rest of my life


Assalamualaikum semua(:


How's things going?
Smoothly i hope?


Ohkays, fine, i shall admit.
I am kinda short
but i'm tall for a girl!
So,Mushawwir, you win
Sheesh. But i'll still call you shortie!
haha.

oops, i shant be that mean.
I shall now praise this friend of mine.
Only a short stanza.
Mushawwir here, is a very nice guy.
Very tall(not), and (very) handsome.
hahahaa.
okays, that's all.
(:
*see im so nice, mushawwir??*


Ohkays, yesterday was a very fun and enjoyable day!
Went out with my dear friend, Faris.
Hee.
I came late. Sheesh. Oh well, he didnt mind.
(:
I shall keep it short.
Because well yea.
I should just keep it short.
haha. and Faris approves(:
Went to centre point and orchard central?
Yea, he wanted to purchase a watch for himself
coz apparently one of his faves got broken?
*tsk.tak tahu nak jage barang eh awak(:*

But after a long time(really long)
He didnt purchase it. Coz he's fussy!!
ooh ooh, then went to see this plushies!
really damn cute!! i was literally jumping up and down
playing with the plushies.
Gosh. I think he was shocked seeing my outburst?!
But yea, Faris, get used to it la(:
and we walked and talked.
I shall spare the details(:


overall, it was really an enjoyable outing or per say, date.
So, thank you Faris for yesterday.
5months of friendship ya know(:
Ooh, and thanks for the treat
*hug*
heee heee(:


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana