| Friday, August 7 | 0 comments

Things happen when you least expect it
Nonetheless, we try to make the best out of it


Assalamualaikum semua(:


hmm.
did a video of the silat peeps
just now in the afternoon
it was so fun
With Afiq, Syafik, Achmad, Naserul,Edah
best giler!!
they are like so enthusiastic(:
Thanks eh you all.
I really appreciate it:D

And i just want to say
that im not that short!
*stares at Mushawwir*
didnt go for silat training today):
nonetheless i had fun with the above 5 + Hadi before they started training.
I'm really starting to adore all these pesilat/people:D
haha!

okayy, hmm, and to faris
awak nak tengok video tu kan?
haha
saye dah post kat blog ni.
awak jangan ketawakan saye tau!



hahha


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana