| Monday, July 20 | 0 comments

Because I Can't Sleep Till You're Next To Me
No, I Can't
Live Without You No More
Oh I Stay Up Till You're Next To Me
Till This
House Feels Like It Did Before


Yeahs, now am at the lecture hall.
I always switch off like during this period.
Hees.
No, im not bad eh bro.
:D

And YES, i got my ICP MST Results.
I thought i would get just a bare pass.
but ..
I scored a distinction.
47 /50 marks
which makes a 94%
:D
Alhamdulillah(:


Yeahs, now what..
Hmm?
im just well, listening to songs after song.
Yeahs. Will update more
IF i feel like IT.
:D

./edit
aah yes, i didn't get into the second auditions of CASS Got Talent.
Im pretty disappointed.
Oh wells, nevermind.
I'll just concentrate on my studies
and perhaps find answers
to my little problems.
sighs.


& i really feel like shouting and crying
but somehow or rather
i just can't




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana