| Sunday, July 26 | 0 comments

Thought Suppressing It Would Be Easy
But As Time Passes By
It Became Way Too Difficult
Such Is The Tribulation Of Life




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh
How's everyone been doing? Great I hope?
:D

Well, what has been in for me the past few days/weeks?
A LOT.
embarrassing moments, irritated moments, angry moments.
Yeap, had it all.
ooh and of course happy moments.
(:


Last Friday's silat was the best i'm telling ya.
Really, even though not all of them might see this post
I would just like to say
that being in this CCA/sport
has been the best choice and decision I've made.
I really did not regret taking up Silat.
Really, the friendships forged are tremendous
It's like once you step into the atmosphere,
It's as if you know every single one of them way before this
Akin to deja'vu one might say.
Really, it's a joy to be silat-ing with them
(:
Nice people they all are :D


We had sparring last Friday
& I embarrassed myself, big time
It was my first time sparring
and oh boy was i in deep shit nervosa.
as in im not even sure how to react
and as luck might have had it, i was suppose
to spar with Adilla, a senior.
That just brought sparring to a whole new level.Gosh.
I did manage to kick here and there.
But i must say, she really is a powerful pesilat.
And then it happened,
suddenly Mushawwir, our vice captain was like showing this sign
that was suppose to signal for me to come forward
for i had made a mistake.
I didnt know
and there i was in a pasang position. dumb.
and yea, laughter arose.
how was i suppose to know the signal was that?
that's not all
after the sparring,
me being overwhelmed by the whole experience
CRIED. as in really CRIED.
my god. just thinking about it now makes me cringe
i seriously embarrassed myself. gosh me gosh.
Note: I cried not because it was painful. I cried coz it was too overwhelming -_-



Whoa. a certainly paiseh moment.
Nonetheless, it was ok i guess.
Made new friends along the way
which just reinforces my point of
the pesilat-pesilat being super friendly people



Yeaps, that's all about silat. AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE.
& this time, I'll be STRONGER. :D



Ooh. and i've got a new name for Faris.
LOBSTER. know why?
coz in Spongebob series, there's like this character, this muscular red lobster.
He has a small head, big upper torso, a slim waist and tiny legs.
That just sums up how Faris looks like.
HAHA!
ookays. i shouldnt dwell too much about this brother of mine.



yeaps. now im going to practise silat movements
and hopefully get better.
ooh ooh and uniform is like coming soon..
(:


with love, Shazana
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana