|
| Sunday, July 19 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum semua! Semuanye sihat? Alhamdulillah(: it's been quite a while since i last posted. Miss me rights? Hee:D Anyways,Saturday was yea, nothing much. Had a really well, ok , day which ended with the much revolted APM'09. errgh. not good this time round. Yeahs, i dont wanna dwell too much on my Saturday. For OC last tuesday it turned out well i guess 'cept for some technical problems. here are the pics:) Me. Look. Very. Funny. Que, Farah, MeDamn.I look so retarded. Thats pretty much it la. And right now, a gazillion thoughts racing through my mind Perhaps, I'm just one of your pawns in that little gameboard of yours You either use me to your advantage Or you use me to just get on with the game Sighs. I can't really fathom you. Seriously. Aargh.Nevermind. Let time tell me everything. *confused state* Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |