| Saturday, July 11 | 0 comments

;Akan ku renang lautan yang berapi
Membuktikan kehebatannya cinta ini
Tetapi jika kau meninggalkan aku
Terhiris hati ini, terguris jiwa ini
Menangis tak berlagu
Oh.. kasih.

Just another excerpt from that particular song
Luahan Hati- by Apit (:


Though the song has sad elements in it,
Sometimes, I just can't help but laugh whilst listening
Syafinah knows why, kan kan kan?
"Akan ku swim swim through the waters ..."
Hee hee hee.


Nonetheless, this post is dedicated to Syaff & Su
I really am grateful to have you
two with me.
Really, i do
I always have the greatest of times
with the two of you
it's as if you two
are my love partners.
Correction.
You both ARE my lovely lovers!
:D

i really don't know how else to put it across to you
just that
i know
that i'm thankful to the both of you
you guide me along, correct my mistakes
and whatnot.


So, Syaff & Su
I LOVE YOU!
gee.it rhymes(:
sayaaangggg korang dua!
wo ai ni!


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana