| Sunday, July 12 | 0 comments

Under the starry night sky
Accompanied with the sweetest of gestures
How great would that feeling be


Hey ya'll!
updating once again.
been studying for ITB as usual
sighs. hope i can get at least a B-?
Insyaallah(:

I'll just make this short and well maybe sweet.
haa

It's about myself actually.
As I think back of all those things that have happened
I find myself crawling back into my comfort zone
I don't want history to repeat itself
Nor do i want my hopes to be dashed like before
I just hope that whatever is coming my way right now
Wouldn't end up like what it did before.


That's all I can say for now
./
back to studying ITB

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullah Hiwabarakatuh.
(:

./edit&update


oh wells.here i am again
just finished having dinner
KFC, yet again.
haiyos, i might just turn into a fat plump chicken.
LOL!
but hey, i did WANT to gain weight:)

about the previous stanzas before this
about me being negative and all.
yeahs.
one can't help but feel this way kan?
as in everyone has this moment-in-life kinda thing
but nonetheless,
i feel quite okay and motivated now
don't ask me who or what is the reason behind it(:
but yea,
i'm kinda feel upbeat now
sheesh. must me the chicken.
Instead of finger licking good,
it makes my insides feel good
(:

ohkays, that's all i guess.
If you guys need anyone to talk to or what,
feel free to give me a beep.
(:
Insyaallah, i'll be there for you guys.
LOL♥

Assalamualaikum.

p.s/ The Greatest Challenge in Life is to find Someone who knows all your flaws, differences and mistakes AND yet, STILL sees the best in you♥


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana