| Saturday, July 11 | 0 comments

Happy Moments Like This
Don't Come Once In A While
In Fact, They Come All The Time(:

Assalamualaikum semua! (:

The whole week was quite eventful i must say

I had my stressful moments
due to projects and personal stuff
but was soon dissipated
due to encouragement and whatnot
thx (:

Insyaallah, I can accomplish everything!

But Friday was the best, im tellin' ya!
We celebrated SAD'S BIRTHDAY!
With two cakes!
and apparently, we celebrated ZAHIRA'S as well
so it was '04, Isyana and Zahira!
We were all excited lehs. really
and sad got smeared, as expected.
Kesian dier.
haha
:D

Following that,
went to have dinner with the whole family
at this place near McDonalds
at BukitBatok
hmm. as i was already quite full
due to the KFC Meal with Syaff
i only ordered
now what was the dish again?
ooh yes, Mushroom&Cheese Prata
together with this drink, Sunkist Twist
Such names are quite drab.
but i must say, they are quite good
despite the fact that i dislike mushrooms.

oh yes, I'm well already
that heatiness in my body
has since dissipated
alhamdulillah.
(:

For the upcoming week
lots of stuff happening lehs
am looking forward to OC and SILAT!
OC, gonna dress up in baju kebaya
befitting our topic, malay culture.
and of course looking forward to my first training
for SPSC! Silat (:
but..
im not sure how im gonna handle it
as in
I have ITB test from 1pm to 3pm
and after that from 3.15pm to 5pm , Chinese Lessons
and then from 5pm to say,7pm, Silat.
SHEESH! banyak nye.
takpe takpe, i can do this
Insyaallah.

ohkays. gonna study for ITB now.
wish me luck
and..

HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY!!
to..
SADALI!
ZAHIRA!
and of course, my cute friend, FAREEZ!
:D



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana