Letting You Go- CHAPTER 1 | Friday, March 20 | 0 comments

So ya, this is my novel. Only part of it im posting here.Well, its based on infidelity, so ya.And I've not really finished it yet but i'll still show you snippets, so YA ENJOY:DD

CHAPTER 1

All my life, I’VE been living it to the fullest. However like other WOMEN, I wanted to settle down happily. Have a great marriage, a loving husband; things like that. So, I thought my matrimony with jay would be the finishing top of my life. An icing on the cake. How wrong I was.
Throughout my years with HIM, I loved him sincerely and deeply. Never did I fail to attend to all his needs. What was MORE; I placed my utmost trust on him. Needless to say, Jay meant the world to me.

However life just wasn’t going the way I had wanted it to be. My love and trust towards HIM THAT took years to build went crumbling. Easily as that. To think that all this while, his promises were nothing but a facade. All was but an illusion. Like the old saying goes, Love is like magic, But isn’t magic just an illusion. yes, perhaps it was true. My love was but an illusion. Perhaps was in self denial all this while. Had I been taken for a ride? The possibility was there but I didn’t want to dwell on it further. My disappointment was too immense. He broke my trust. The wedding vows; didn’t they mean a thing to him?

“Do you, Jay Ihram take Maria Salem as your dutiful wife and that you’d cherish her till death?”
I sat on my armchair recalling the vows we made at the wedding ceremony.

As I recalled those sweet moments, I couldn’t help but smile. A bitter smile. Back then, our marriage was an envy to many. Who wouldn’t be envious when Greendale’s most eligible bachelor got hitched?

TRUE, I considered myself lucky having married to a guy so dashing and clean-cut.

However, looks weren’t everything. And i came to realise it, a little too late…


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana