I Miss Everyone | Saturday, March 21 | 0 comments

BIG SIGHS.

It seems that im starting to miss everyone again.
ooh, that painful pang of misery.you know what i mean?

YES.
I miss like EVERYONE back in css.
I miss 4/3, i miss the teachers, i miss the class atmosphere
I miss talking crap with my classmates.
I miss so many things laa.

Oh ya, how could i forget bout my BROTHERS?
Lol. Namely the shuai ge(s); MR CHUA WJ and MR TAN JH. :D
you see, i do remember this kinda stuff?
and mr chua wj, i dont look like an ah lian.tsk.
brother, how can say like that to your sister??
and for ladies man mr tan jh, we're gonna be in the same poly; SP:DD

Oh ya, i miss my sitting partner too
hardy!
haha,to think i used to be scared of him
i remembered when i was assigned to sit beside him
i was like omg; shoot!im gonna sit beside smart guy?
and each time he's beside me
i feel like very stress laa, seriously aint joking.
but it turns out that hardy is really a niceeee guy.
so YA.
i miss tallie/shorty too. miss those bullying on
who's taller that kind of stuff. so YA.

Hmm, what else?
i miss having those group discussions
yea, especially for ch
If i remember properly,
its me
hardy, siok hwee and lee hui?
yea,i love those times:D

so you see, i do start to miss everyone
again.
and again and again and again... hahas
we should hold another gathering though:D
it'd be great ya?
oh gosh, i should stop repeating "yea" and "ya"
or else i'd get an earful from faris.wth.
but somehow or rather, yea, i rreallllllly miss everyone

besides 4/3, i miss my GIRLFRIENDS & BOYFRIEND
we really should meet up again
this time as a whole.
as for 'bf' peikiat,haha we go bowling again?and you OWE ME DINNER:D


as a whole, i just miss and love everyone laaa:DD
BIG HUGS AND KISSES
!SHAZANA:DDD


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana