| Friday, February 6 | 0 comments

HOLA!
i've been reminiscing through Secondhand Serenade's songs
and oh boy, it brought tears to my eyes.
i never knew that their other songs were as much impactful
as Fall For You.
nonetheless,i started listening to every song
well,not all,only a few
coz they're too touching and sad.sobs!

One song, Take Me With You,
made me realise something.
that i a normal human being
sometimes tend to forget about others.
as i'm blur, i may not know
how others might feel.
so yea,i will try to understand people better
so they'll feel better whenever they are with me.
& as you might have guessed it,here comes the lyrics
part thereof;my fave ones laa.

Tell me all of your hopes,
All of your dreams,
I want you to take me there
Tell me all of your hopes,
All of your dreams,
I want to take you there
Tell me everything,
Every breath,I want you to know I'll be there
There's just one more thing,
One request,
I want you to take me with you,
yea,its really meaningful
*cries* yea,its so sentimental,yet again.
oh crapola.sappy me.
hais.
i just wanna let you know
that every chance,every moment that ive got
to the best of my abilities,capacity
i'll always be there for you.♥
Nevermind what others say,
nevermind what others do,
nevermind what others think,
because what is most important to me,
is the love that you've given me and i cherish it..
oh man,im crying again.. *cried*
so there's only one phrase left for me to say;
i love you - bear - animated Pictures, Images and Photos


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana