| Monday, October 13 | 0 comments

So all these years, I fell in love with someone who was not committed to us in the first place.
So all these years, I fell in love with someone who could not accept my flaws and all.
So all these years, the care and concern that I gave him was not enough.
So all these years, the frequent sending for checkups Are all useless cos it was just me being stupid and caring.
So all these years, I fell in love with someone who used me as a part time stop.
So all these years, I fell in love with someone who just wanted to play with my feelings.

So for four years or close to five, I was involved in a one sided relationship.
What does that Thai girl have that I dont?
What does that plastic fake girl have that I dont?

I don't hate you.
I try to picture you dead all the time, just so I can stop
Being sad.

But I cant cos no matter how I see it, my feelings towards you still stay the same.
In fact they grew to be a lot more.
You however forgot all that we've been through.
I'm sorry I couldn't be as interesting anymore.

So much for wanting to be friends and being there for me.

Yes we are friends.
But it's more of you're my friend.

I'm not your friend. You don't see me as a friend. You're the one who sees me as a stranger.

You really want me to disappear right?

I'll give it to you.
Please be happy with whoever you choose to be with in the next few years.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana