| Friday, October 17 | 0 comments

Every night, I will start to cry.
In the day, I'll pretend that everything's fine.

I think I'm bipolar or something.
I know I'm depressed.

There was one night I looked over the kitchen window and started to jump up to sit on the ledge.
I had suicidal thoughts.

I cut myself.
It's wrong I know. But I really cannot hide my pain.

My heart is broken really bad.
I keep on thinking that I want to just leave this world.

Everyday negative thoughts engulf me.
I picture the scandal between you and her.
Why are the both of you so mean to me?

I'm really desperate to the point of helplessness.
I realise that I don't just love you. I need you too.
I'm not in love with you. I just love you.

It's not a phase of puppy love.
I really do care and love you.

Even though the scandal happened, it didn't make me falter.
My feelings still stayed true.

Help me please.
I'm on the brink of exhaustion.
I can't keep up with this for long.
One day I might just..

Then maybe all will be fine after that.



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana