| Thursday, September 18 | 0 comments

That moment when you act all sarcastic and strong and all that shit,
When deep down all you wanna do is cry and be desperate and be clingy.

Yea that kind of shit happens to me.
Right now. How nice.

Trying so hard to control my tears but I told myself that I can no longer be that weak girl where everyone can step on. It's about time I become different, be more bitchy, be more of a rebel, be more  evil and mean and all that. I'm good at showing people that, I think. This is wrong, but I want to hurt people so that they'll know how hurt I am.

Call me an ungrateful devil for all you want. But that's just me trying to recover from being a stupid person who loves  AND still loves that particular soul wholeheartedly.

So what if I still do love him and all that?
It's not as if he'll come back.

Eff all the shit and tumblr posts that tell us how nice being in a relationship is.
They never mention about disappointment.

Oh eff it, I'm already crying.

Are you going to comfort me?
Oh no you wouldn't, cos after all, I am a piece of shit.

Lesson learnt : men get bored easily, way too easily.
Why? Cos the girl is never good enough for them.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana