|
So am I wrong?
| Friday, September 19 | 0 comments
Like I've said countless times;
I'm not good enough for you. I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm not good enough for you.
I'm NEVER GONNA BE good enough for you.
And I can never be in your arms again.
Cos I'm not good enough and I never will be.
Cos all you see of me right now are my bad points.
Whatever good points that I may have, you choose not to see them at all.
I'm still hoping that things will go back to the way they were.
Five years; there's still hope somewhere.
But what to do when all this while it's one sided.
Cos all of me loves all of you.
Your imperfections to me are perfect.
I gave you my all throughout the years.
But somehow, that doesn't mean anything at all,
Your mistake was this one bit.
Forgave you, I did.
Why?
Cos I'm more focused into getting US back.
But it still doesn't mean a thing.
Cos why?
I'm not good enough.
I'm not interesting anymore.
So was I wrong, for thinking that we could be something for real?
Was I wrong for trying to reach things that I can't see?
It's really hard to act all bitchy and strong and sarcastic
When deep down all I wanna do is to just run to you and lay my head on your strong broad shoulders.
All I want to do is cry
But I can't cos it'd make you happy.
It's funny how I'm feeling so much hurt
But you actually don't feel anything at all.
I cannot let go.
I really can't.
I can't accept that I lost to someone who is so far far away.
Why?
I love you way too much.
Was that my mistake from the start?
You're so important to me.
But what can I do except to wait and be patient?
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |