|
| Friday, August 29 | 0 comments
I realised that when we met a few months ago during your reservist period and me fasting, the next few days you went missing were cos of her.
Then the following month I realised that I couldn't get to spend time with you on your actual birthday cos you had to celebrate with your friends over at Thailand. And I gave In cos I thought that I shouldn't be preventing you from having fun with your friends. Now I realise that you went ahead to the holiday destination cos you wanted to celebrate your birthday with her. I'm crying while typing this cos I realised that what I did for you during the advance birthday was nothing compared to her presence. And then during May during my birthday, you didn't really want to celebrate my birthday Cos your mind was all about her. That's why you couldn't spend the whole day with me on the pretext that you had to meet Jason. And then came august where you spent 10whole days with her. I'm just so sad that I had been lied to for the past 8 months. And i didn't even sense anything wrong. My love towards you means nothing to you then, now and In future. But I'm still here waiting for you. Despite the hurt I'm feeling again today, I still can't seem to let go. Cos you mean too much to me. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |