I lost you at "hey" | Sunday, August 31 | 0 comments

Scared, I was, when I walked down the aisles approaching your house.
Half heartedly hoping that you weren't there.
But when I saw you, my heart skipped a beat.
Was it fear? Or was that me missing you?

I guess I feared that you'd think I was being a nuisance there.
I guess I missed seeing you like that, unprepared, messy and hard at work.

I never had the chance to see you doing your current job.
Thus, just seeing you all messy and clumsy made me happy for awhile.

But the fear still remained, not sure why though.
Perhaps it's the fear that I won't have any more time left with you?
Or perhaps it's the fear that I can no longer drop by and pay visits after everything is done?
Or just the fear that you're actually bigger and older than me, that it makes me feel so vulnerable and weak.

I couldn't say much, maybe cos I'm still sad.
Or maybe cos I just wanted to hear you talk.
I guess I felt that by listening to you speak, it'll be enough memories for me to keep after this ends.

I couldn't look at you properly.
Maybe cos I felt nervous.
Or maybe I was scared that if I looked at you, your eyes will tell me that you've regretted knowing me.
And that was something I can't bear to witness.

But at the end of the night, I felt that maybe I had enough.
I should be thankful that I still could see you even if it's just for a while.
Perhaps I won't even be able to see you anymore after this.
Or maybe I won't get to see you ever again.

I'm contented to have read all the nice things that you've said about me.
It's rare and I appreciate every single one of the praises you've laid upon me.
It just makes me feel that I did something right for once.
And somehow, it made me go "finally, I'm pretty in your eyes at least once"
It made me smile to sleep, something that I couldn't do for the past few weeks.
Thank you so much for your kind words. You made me happy :)

I'm also just contented I guess, for being able to see you smile and laugh and just being your annoying self, always kacau-ing others and making silly jokes.

And that's what matters most right? Your happiness.
I just hope that you'll always be happy and never give up when you face adversities.
I might not be there anymore to lend you support.
But I'll keep you in my prayers, as always.





|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana