| Thursday, August 14 | 0 comments

I feel alone.
Only Allah is with me.
I know it's bad to feel so much hatred towards the grandmother but after all she did, I cannot bring myself to forgive her and start caring about her.

And it doesn't help that I cry every night wishing that she's never here in the first place.
I'm not used to it.
I want to run away, far from here.
I wish that I have the moolahs so that I can rent myself an apartment or something.
I wish I can just get married now so I don't have to see the grandmother's face.

After all she did and said, she deserves the condition she is in right now.
I hate her.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana