|
| Sunday, July 20 | 0 comments
Thought of the day : would you choose to go ahead and accept a person that your parents matchmakes you to?
No don't get me wrong, my parents don't do any of these matchmake stuff.
But kan, i guess matchmaking is a good way to ease any worries.
Even if I don't love the person, I'd still accept him cos after all, love can come after marriage.
It may be cruel to the other person cos I may not seem sincere.
But I guess like in all the shows I've watched, time will nurture love again.
I'm not desperate to get hitched. But if getting matchmaked reduces chances of me chasing after a swan. I'd have no choice but to do it. Even if the matchmaked marriage isn't successful in the end, at least even if I'm divorced I'd be able to live on my own.
I guess I'm no longer the optimistic person that I was once before.
Haha.
But really, if it comes to the point where my parents matchmake me, I'd just go ahead with it cos really, I don't want to be a perigi Cari timba, cos the timba itself is way too far fetched for me :)
I'm not really worth much anymore. I'm already old.
|
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |