|
Tears
| Wednesday, February 12 | 0 comments
The tears just don't seem to stop trickling down my cheeks. If this goes on forever, my eyebags will have more baggage over time. Why isn't everything like before. Oh ya, Shazana the Dumb One changed the course of things during Graduation Day. Only Allah knows how I feel deep inside. I'm not being emo. Almost every night I'll feel very distraught and stressed out. I can't just keep on crying. I need to let it out. The only problem is that I don't know how. I feel so much at ease when I'm in school or performing my prayers at home. However when it comes to bedtime I'd just start crying. I guess it's just my "I'm okay. Don't worry about me" self crumbling to pieces. Allah is here. He will wipe away my tears and ensure that I'll be fine. I love you Allah. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |