|
I've Tried
| Thursday, February 20 | 0 comments
I've tried okay. But it just isn't working.
I tried talking to you as per normal but somehow I still feel hurt. And I don't even know why. I'm not even the one facing any hurdles or setbacks. Sighs. Sometimes I feel, due to our clashing schedules, we don't have time to talk to each other. Talking time would be restricted to certain timings, usually at 11pm or midnight. And it will last for about half an hour, if I'm lucky that is. I'm thankful that despite your schedule, you still make time to talk to me. But think about it, if I were to be sleeping when you start talking, then on that day itself, technically we are not even talking to each other cos I would only reply the next day. It applies both ways i.e. I text, you reply the next day. If that goes on and on, wouldn't we be falling apart? I look forward to seeing your message everyday. But somehow when you eventually do, I will feel very cranky , perhaps due to the timing or what, I'm not sure either. I know that you can't help it due to your tight schedule and there's nothing you can do about it. I wanted to apologise to you for being so cold the past few days. But I couldn't bring myself to do. I know I'm being selfish, always thinking about myself, but I can't help it. It's like I'm neglecting you cos you neglected me first. But then again, you wouldn't feel neglected cos you have work to do and you have friends back in camp. Argh. I don't know what I'm rambling about. I just feel so cranky, so sad, so hurt, so... ergh. I'm like crying every single night, the past few days. FTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |