You♥ | Thursday, December 26 | 1 comments

No calls or whatsapp texts from you.
You'll be back in Singapore tomorrow in sha allah!

I miss you so much.
Have been replaying that whatsapp audio note of yours on loop. Yes, I miss you that much.

Never did I expect that a mere MSN conversation would lead to this. It still feels surreal. Why would a man like you love a person like me? :)

You told me that you believed it.  And what you felt was love, not just a mere liking. You my dear have been so accomodating, so sweet and so adorable lately. I don't know why but I just fell head over heels in love with you all over again.

That butterflies in my tummy kind of feeling ; it's still there. Just that it manifested into huge ass butterflies. Haha.

You're the best that I ever will have.
I love you.

Labels:



|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana