I really wish.. | Monday, November 25 | 0 comments

We celebrated our 4th year together as a couple a few days ago.
It felt so heart warming to see you after so long.

I felt so loved at that point of time.

I am thankful and grateful for all that.
But, there's just one thing.

I really wished that one day there will be a time where you'll say those words out to me in person.
I know you're not the outspoken type, but I just want to hear that straight from your mouth.

Till now, I just feel inadequate standing next to you.
I will always feel that I am not good enough.
Being good to you is okay for you.
But I just want to be the best.
It's like I have to be on par with you.


I've always said this. You're the prince. I'm the pauper.
I guess no matter how much I try to improve myself, I will never be that princess.

I know you meant what you said. It's just that my low self esteem needs to hear it from you.

I really wish you would read this..

I promised myself i won't tear over this. But here I am crying while typing down this post.


|Older Posts| Newer Posts|




Nur Shazana Bte Saini

Allah
Family, Dearest, Friends
What more can I ask for? ♥





Designer/codes: AddictedLove
Basecodes: Niszke Uzana