|
It's for the best
| Tuesday, July 16 | 0 comments
It's for the better, I guess. Gonna be a tough ride but I'm willing to take it all in. My feelings don't matter to you anymore. To me, I rather concentrate on treasuring you. I know you're not receptive to me wearing the hijab. But you also know that it's wajib. I will understand if you can't accept it ; find another lady that is more deserving of you. We don't have to break up. I can just leave you alone cos it's better that way. What I'm doing now is trying to eradicate all those hopes I had cos I wanna love you for who you really are. All those lovey messages three years ago, they are not from you. They are from the alter persona that you created. Every girl likes to be woo-ed that way, so you became that kind of guy. I understand. I'm trying to start anew, to treasure and cherish you. Cos deep down I really do care for you. From now on, I'll help you to achieve your goal, I'll support you and love you all the same. Even if it means from a distance. Cos loving doesn't always mean that you have to own them. I know you deserve better. I love you so much. |
![]() Allah Family, Dearest, Friends What more can I ask for? ♥ Designer/codes: AddictedLove Basecodes: Niszke Uzana |